Car Oil vs. YAMALUBE: What's the Difference?
We have had a few similar questions float around our service department…and the most common one? What is the difference between Car Oil and YAMALUBE? Take a look below for more information.
Yamalube oil helps reduce the amount of sulphated ash and metal contamination inside your engine.
Using Yamalube will increase throttle response promoting faster, smoother acceleration.
REDUCED CLUTCH DRAG
Yamalube provides reduced clutch drag, for smoother gear transition.
Yamalube provides increased protection by providing maximum shear-stable viscosity for your engine's gears.
NO CLUTCH SLIPPAGE
Yamalube gets the power to the rear wheel by virtually eliminating clutch slippage.
Excellent shift feel from gear to gear with smooth power delivery and slick shifting.
Yamalube contains superior additives that don't leave behind residue or ash for a cleaner engine and smoother acceleration.
- Safe Ice Thickness
- Win your Yamaha
- Winter RV Travel
- 10 Things You Should Do Right Now to Prepare Your Car For Winter
- Winterize Your RV
- Freedom Express Toy Haulers & Travel Trailers
- 2019 Niken GT
- International Plowing Match in Chatham Kent
- Freedom Express Travel Trailers
- Winterization Sale
- Labour Day Weekend
- Need Your Trailer Dropped Off? We Can Help!
- Another Happy Customer
- Hogs For Hospice 2018
- Stolen YXZ1000R's recovered
- Belanger Offroading Adventure
- Why To Get Your Yamaha Maintained and Serviced at Tilbury Auto Sales RV Yamaha
- Promotion Rates Available For Any New 2018 Yamaha Waverunner
- 2018 Reader's Choice Winner!
- RV Inventory Sale
- Car Oil vs. YAMALUBE: What's the Difference?
- Nexus RV
- Yamaha Demo Day
- Yamaha Demo Tour May 5, 2018
- New 2019 Yamaha Snowmobile
- MARCH MADNESS happening at Tilbury Auto Sales RV Yamaha!
- Kodiak 450 is the ATV that Canadians trust.
- The Yamaha YZ65 is Back!
- Snow Emergency in Chatham-Kent
- Yamaha YZ65 is finally being reintroduced to the world
- We're a Berkshire Pontoon Dealer
- Safety Tips for ATV Riders