Snow Emergency in Chatham-Kent.
The municipality of Chatham-Kent has declared a snow emergency and has placed a 72-hour ban on the parking of vehicles on municipal streets and roads so that snow plows can clear away the snow more effectively.
Weather forecasts are indicating heavy snowfall with accumulation of up to 29 cm of snow by the end of the weekend. The ban starts at 10 am tomorrow, February 9 and will continue to 10 am on Monday, February 12, 2018. For information on snow plow progress, visit https://www.chatham-kent.ca/residents/maintenance/plow-tracker
- Safe Ice Thickness
- Win your Yamaha
- Winter RV Travel
- 10 Things You Should Do Right Now to Prepare Your Car For Winter
- Winterize Your RV
- Freedom Express Toy Haulers & Travel Trailers
- 2019 Niken GT
- International Plowing Match in Chatham Kent
- Freedom Express Travel Trailers
- Winterization Sale
- Labour Day Weekend
- Need Your Trailer Dropped Off? We Can Help!
- Another Happy Customer
- Hogs For Hospice 2018
- Stolen YXZ1000R's recovered
- Belanger Offroading Adventure
- Why To Get Your Yamaha Maintained and Serviced at Tilbury Auto Sales RV Yamaha
- Promotion Rates Available For Any New 2018 Yamaha Waverunner
- 2018 Reader's Choice Winner!
- RV Inventory Sale
- Car Oil vs. YAMALUBE: What's the Difference?
- Nexus RV
- Yamaha Demo Day
- Yamaha Demo Tour May 5, 2018
- New 2019 Yamaha Snowmobile
- MARCH MADNESS happening at Tilbury Auto Sales RV Yamaha!
- Kodiak 450 is the ATV that Canadians trust.
- The Yamaha YZ65 is Back!
- Snow Emergency in Chatham-Kent
- Yamaha YZ65 is finally being reintroduced to the world
- We're a Berkshire Pontoon Dealer
- Safety Tips for ATV Riders