Position: Business Manager
We are expanding our business department at Tilbury Auto Sales RV Yamaha. We're looking for that one person who is motivated, works hard, is a team player, responsible and is eager to sell vehicles as a business manager. We have a great selection of inventory (Full Yamaha Line Up, Used Cars/Trucks, and RV’s) lots of traffic, a great pay scale with great hours, awesome work environment, and room for growth. This is an exciting career opportunity for qualified candidates who enjoy working as a team member fast paced environment.
Whether it's a welcoming smile, a pro-active approach to guest services, or a keen eye for the details, Tilbury Auto Sales RV Yamaha has an amazing team that understands our business is much more than selling Yamaha Power Sports, Used Auto or RV…. it's about creating unexpected and memorable experiences that build loyalty and lifetime relationships with our guests.
Some requirements include: OMVIC Licensed, Experience in Financing, Experience in Dealertrack, Experience in Selling Aftermarket Product (ex. Extended Warranty, GAP, etc.) If this is the job for you, please send us your resume.
- Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Prepare and document any/all documentation for final delivery
- Schedule, monitor and control all daily deliveries with sales staff and customers
- Responsible for all necessary and/or related funding; license fees, down payment, finance funding, leasing funding, etc.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with all government guidelines
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree in any discipline, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Valid Driver's License
- Computer skills: MS Office, Outlook, One-Eighty and Reynolds is a definite asset
- Auto Industry experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Financing & Experience with Dealertrack: 1 year Licence: OMVIC License
Position: Sales Associate
We are currently looking for an experienced sales rep for our multiple platforms to join our team. Aside from the basics, including drive, superb work ethic and proven sales experience, we are looking for someone who is passionate about our lifestyle. We love everything outdoors and we excel in providing quality autos, RV’s and power sports.
We are a used car dealership, a Yamaha Dealership, an RV Dealership (with multiple brand partners) and a Pontoon Boat Dealership. We need somebody who is willing to take on the task of selling our massive, ever-changing inventory.
This individual must up for the challenge of learning all our products and brands inside and out (it can be a lot!). We are active on several social media platforms and will need participation in videos/pictures, etc - so don't be camera shy!
**We offer very competitive wages, commission, bonus structure, and the added bonus of a great team to work with. We are currently only hiring those with auto sales experience. OMVIC license required or willingness to get.
- Willing to participate in social media (Facebook live broadcasts, etc)
- Getting a customer photo before they leave the lot (for our social media)
- Team player
- Customer Satisfaction Orientated
- Accommodating with customers & eager to please
- Driven to meet & exceed sales targets
- Followers dealership procedures
- Post sales follow up with client
- Active lead follow up (phone, email, walk in)
- Pays attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attends & completes sales training as requested by sales manager
- Writes a DETAILED and complete sales order
- Turning 100% of customers to the finance office
- Must be knowledgeable and willing to learn all the details about our inventory. This includes Yamaha (Power Sports), Trailer (RV), and Auto (Car,Truck,Van,SUV) @ dealerships gross profit and volume & customer satisfaction standards
- Ensures sales manager can meet each customer
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Controller/Office Manager
Tilbury Auto Sales RV & Yamaha are currently seeking an experienced and certified Automotive Technician to join our team. We are looking for someone with a commitment to excellence; someone who provides exceptional service to your customers through repair and service, pre-delivery inspection, and automotive repairs. We are willing to take on an apprentice with a couple years experience under their belt.
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Allocate and post financial transaction details
- Transfer data to general ledger
- Reconcile and balance accounts
- Prepare financial statements/reports (P&L, income statement, balance sheet, etc.)
- Track and maintain inventory and asset records
- Maintain internal control systems
- Manage A/R and A/P
- Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
- Prepare and process payroll
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Calculate and prepare tax payments as required
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with audits
- Mcaintain complete electronic filing system to support financial records
- knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- working knowledge of relevant computer applications and CRM
- knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
- an associate degree in accounting, finance or business an advantage
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- information collection and monitoring
- financial analysis
- problem solving
- communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
We offer very competitive wages, commission, bonus structure, and the added bonus of a great team to work with.