CALL US AT 519-682-2407 OR VISIT OUR LOT AT 20600 HWY #42, TILBURY, ONTARIO. CANADA.
11 IN STOCK (YA204, YA205, YA207, YA211, YA212, YA214, YA216, YA218, YA219, YA223, YA227)
At just 13 kg, the EF1000iS portable inverter generator is the lightest in its class. It's highly efficient, running up to 12 hrs at 1/4 load on a single tank of fuel, and creates clean power that can be used to operate products with microcomputers.
Weighing in at just 13 kg, it can be carried with one hand.
* Powered by Yamaha's MZ50; 50cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
* Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
*Rated AC output for continuous use is 900 watts / 7.5 amps.
* Floating neutral
*Exclusive dual coil alternator stator provides greater output at a lower engine rpm for reduced noise, improved fuel consumption, and reduced engine wear
* Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
* Yamaha's Noise Block body design means ultra quiet performance, one of the quietest in class
*Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
* Manual choke
* Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil. If the oil drops to a certain level, the engine will automatically stop and will not re-start until oil is added.
* Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload.
* Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks exiting the exhaust.
* Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
* 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
* On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
* Large fuel filler hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting.
* Suitcase style handle and light weight (13 kg / 29 lb) make the EF1000iS very portable.
NEVER be without power! This machine is power on-the-go. Power outages happen at the least expected moments - and can last hours, days, weeks. They are a great back up solution to provide basic electricity in an emergency — or to provide power for recreation including things like camping and power tools where electricity isn't available. Perfect for farmers, hunters, campers and everybody inbetween! Every house hold needs back up power - don't go without! We currently have 13 in stock.
Call us at 519-682-2407 or visit our lot at 20600 HWY #42, Tilbury, Ontario. Canada.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. Serving, Windsor, Essex, Tilbury, Chatham, Blenheim, Rodney, St. Mary's, St. Thomas, Leamington, Harrow, Amherstburg, Kingsville, Wheatley, Belle River, Lakeshore, Wallaceburg, Sarnia,London, Lambton, Lambton County, Lambeth, Essex County, Middlesex, Middlesex County, Rodney, Dresden, Thamesville, Lasalle, Watford, Ailsa Craig, Glencoe, Alvinston, Parkhill, Strathroy, Mt.Brydges, West Lorne, Dutton, Aylmer * Prices in Ontario, include OMVIC/AMVIC fee (where applicable), dealer administration and other retailer charges and exclude taxes, license, insurance, plus HST* * While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Tilbury Auto Sales & RV.
Please contact us to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle. Although every effort is made to provide accurate, reliable, and current information, we provide no guarantee as to the reliability, completeness, or accuracy of the information; and it may be subject to change without notice.