CALL US AT 519-682-2407 OR VISIT OUR LOT AT 20600 HWY #42, TILBURY, ONTARIO. CANADA.
11 in stock (YA1126, YA1125, YA1124, YA1123, YA1122, YA1121, YA1120, YA1119, YA1118, YA1117)
Quiet, durable and convenient, the new Yamaha EF2000iST is designed for anyone seeking an ultra-portable source of electricity. The new "T" version, based on the popular EF2000iS, has the special ability to "twin" two units together. Weighing only 21 kg (46 lbs.) and featuring an extra-large handle for easy transport the EF2000iST is ready to deliver clean, quiet power wherever and whenever you want it.
Looking for more power but still want excellent portability? Connecting two EF2000iST inverter units together will provide a rated 3000 watts and 25 amps of clean power.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ80; 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation & extends service life.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than the power you get from a household receptacle.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 1,600 watts / 13.3 amps with a single unit.
- When "twinned" with another EF2000iST rated AC output for continuous use is 3,000 watts / 25 amps. (note: requires accessory parallel terminal kit available at extra cost (part number: 7PB-YH579-80-00).
- Neutral floating.
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra-quiet operation.
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Manual choke
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries (12V / 6.5A).
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting. Fuel gauge is standard
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks exiting from the exhaust.
- Rubber feet isolate vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Suitcase style handle and light weight (21 kg / 46 lbs.) make the EF2000iST very portable.
NEVER be without power! This machine is power on-the-go. Power outages happen at the least expected moments - and can last hours, days, weeks. They are a great back up solution to provide basic electricity in an emergency — or to provide power for recreation including things like camping and power tools where electricity isn't available. Perfect for farmers, hunters, campers and everybody inbetween! Every house hold needs back up power - don't go without!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. Serving, Windsor, Essex, Tilbury, Chatham, Blenheim, Rodney, St. Mary's, St. Thomas, Leamington, Harrow, Amherstburg, Kingsville, Wheatley, Belle River, Lakeshore, Wallaceburg, Sarnia,London, Lambton, Lambton County, Lambeth, Essex County, Middlesex, Middlesex County, Rodney, Dresden, Thamesville, Lasalle, Watford, Ailsa Craig, Glencoe, Alvinston, Parkhill, Strathroy, Mt.Brydges, West Lorne, Dutton, Aylmer * Prices in Ontario, include OMVIC/AMVIC fee (where applicable), dealer administration and other retailer charges and exclude taxes, license, insurance, plus HST*
Please contact us to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle. Although every effort is made to provide accurate, reliable, and current information, we provide no guarantee as to the reliability, completeness, or accuracy of the information; and it may be subject to change without notice.