CALL US AT 519-682-2407 OR VISIT OUR LOT AT 20600 HWY #42, TILBURY, ONTARIO. CANADA.
Weighing just 30.5 kg , the compact EF2800i features a special design that combines a cooling fan for both engine and generating unit in one space-saving unit. This unique design keeps the EF2800i light, so it's perfect for any occasion when you need heavy-duty power that's easy to move from place to place.
This lightweight and compact model generates the cleanest and most consistent electrical power available, making it ideal for running sensitive electronic equipment.
* Powered by Yamaha's MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic capacitor discharge controlled (CD) ignition.
* Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
* Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
* Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
* Electrical "noise" suppressor reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios
* Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
* Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,500 watts / 20.8 amps.
* Floating neutral
* Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
* Manual choke
* Auto Warm-up (4 to 6 minutes) ensures consistent power delivery during cold start-ups.
* Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
* Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload
* Easy access washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
* 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
* On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
* Large fuel filler hole. Fuel gauge is standard.
* Die-cast aluminum frame with grip handles for easy transport.
Call us at 519-682-2407 or visit our lot at 20600 HWY #42, Tilbury, Ontario. Canada.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. Serving, Windsor, Essex, Tilbury, Chatham, Blenheim, Rodney, St. Mary's, St. Thomas, Leamington, Harrow, Amherstburg, Kingsville, Wheatley, Belle River, Lakeshore, Wallaceburg, Sarnia,London, Lambton, Lambton County, Lambeth, Essex County, Middlesex, Middlesex County, Rodney, Dresden, Thamesville, Lasalle, Watford, Ailsa Craig, Glencoe, Alvinston, Parkhill, Strathroy, Mt.Brydges, West Lorne, Dutton, Aylmer * Prices in Ontario, include OMVIC/AMVIC fee (where applicable), dealer administration and other retailer charges and exclude taxes, license, insurance, plus HST* * While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Tilbury Auto Sales & RV.
Please contact us to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle. Although every effort is made to provide accurate, reliable, and current information, we provide no guarantee as to the reliability, completeness, or accuracy of the information; and it may be subject to change without notice.