2 IN STOCK
CALL US AT 519-682-2407 OR VISIT OUR LOT AT 20600 HWY #42, TILBURY, ONTARIO. CANADA.
Introducing the all new EF5500DE gas powered generator. This versatile dual 120/240 volt unit is ideal for emergency backup power for home, cottage or business. It can also be used as a primary power source on job sites too. Easy to use and easy to move, the EF5500DE sets new standards for performance and value.
Equipped with electric starting and automatic choke for easy starts.
* Powered by Yamaha's MZ360; 358cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
* Lightweight piston and offset cylinder design reduce frictional losses for improved fuel economy.
* Electric starting backed up by manual recoil with an auto decompression system for a light recoil starter pull.
* Auto choke for easy, no hassle starting
* Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
* Dual 120 & 240 volt output makes the EF5500DE very versatile
* Damper Winding alternator reduces wave form distortion for "cleaner" power (power is almost as clean as an inverter)
* Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
* Rated AC output for continuous use is 4,500 watts / 36 amps @ 120 volts & 4,500 watts / 18.7 amps @ 240 volts
* Economy Control System (when turned on) lowers the engine rpm when there is no load to conserve fuel and reduce noise and engine wear.
* Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
* Multi-function digital volt and hour meter
* Electrical "noise" suppressor reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
* Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
* Easy access oil drain plug
* Cleanable spark arrestor stops sparks exiting from the exhaust
* On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
* Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard
* Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
* Rugged perimeter steel frame protects the generator, engine and battery from damage.
* Folding handle and lift hook for improved portability
* Never flat, non-pneumatic tires mounted to rugged steel axles.
* Low maintenance MF style battery is included. Battery is positioned inside the frame for extra protection. Maintaining your battery's state of charge during extended periods of storage is essential to insure the maximum service life. Any battery, regardless of the type, should be charged (with the correct type of charger) at least every 2 months when not being used.
NEVER be without power! This machine is power on-the-go. Power outages happen at the least expected moments - and can last hours, days, weeks. They are a great back up solution to provide basic electricity in an emergency — or to provide power for recreation including things like camping and power tools where electricity isn't available. Perfect for farmers, hunters, campers and everybody inbetween! Every house hold needs back up power - don't go without! We currently have 1 in stock.
Call us at 519-682-2407 or visit our lot at 20600 HWY #42, Tilbury, Ontario. Canada.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. Serving, Windsor, Essex, Tilbury, Chatham, Blenheim, Rodney, St. Mary's, St. Thomas, Leamington, Harrow, Amherstburg, Kingsville, Wheatley, Belle River, Lakeshore, Wallaceburg, Sarnia,London, Lambton, Lambton County, Lambeth, Essex County, Middlesex, Middlesex County, Rodney, Dresden, Thamesville, Lasalle, Watford, Ailsa Craig, Glencoe, Alvinston, Parkhill, Strathroy, Mt.Brydges, West Lorne, Dutton, Aylmer * Prices in Ontario, include OMVIC/AMVIC fee (where applicable), dealer administration and other retailer charges and exclude taxes, license, insurance, plus HST* * While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Tilbury Auto Sales & RV.
Please contact us to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle. Although every effort is made to provide accurate, reliable, and current information, we provide no guarantee as to the reliability, completeness, or accuracy of the information; and it may be subject to change without notice.