A racing legend was reborn in 2017 with the ultra-performance Yamaha GP1800 — the quickest, fastest, most precise handling WaveRunner Yamaha has ever designed. The GP1800 is designed for closed-course racing and experienced high-performance enthusiasts.
Yamaha's 1.8L supercharged, Super Vortex High Output Marine engine delivers more power and torque than any WaveRunner Personal WaterCraft before it.
The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever to go forward, and the left lever for reverse. Pull them both, or in any combination, and the system reacts with precise control.
The NanoXcel 2 hull and deck provides an impressive power-to-weight ratio for quicker acceleration, livelier handling and better fuel efficiency.
- The GP1800 is powered by Yamaha's 1.8L, supercharged Super Vortex High Output Marine engine that is the most technologically advanced engine ever designed for a personal watercraft, delivering more power and torque than any engine ever in a Yamaha WaveRunner personal watercraft.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
- Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
Please contact us to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle. Although every effort is made to provide accurate, reliable, and current information, we provide no guarantee as to the reliability, completeness, or accuracy of the information; and it may be subject to change without notice.