Tilbury Auto Sales & RV Yamahais your state-of-the-art and certified Tech-Net Professional auto repair Some of the Auto Repair Services we provide includes:
- Brakes / Tires
- Engine Repairs
- Automatic Transmission
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- General Maintenance
- Engine Performance/ Drivability Concerns
- Fuel Systems
- Safety Inspections
Maintaining your Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler or import vehicle is the key to vehicle longevity. Our auto repair service department in Tilbury is standing by and ready to get your vehicle in tiptop shape. Our location in Tilbury, Ontario centralizes us so that we can serve many surrounding areas like Chatham-Kent, Leamington, Belle River and Essex areas. All our vehicle services include multi-point inspections to help identify any future problems that may arise.
Find OEM Parts For Your Vehicle
As a premiere used car dealerin Ontario, Tilbury Auto Sales & RV Yamaha also carries an extensive lineup of auto parts and Looking for a part for your used Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford or GMC car, truck, SUV or van? Tilbury Auto Sales & RV Yamaha has got you covered! We use only top-quality auto parts at competitive rates.
We use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast-to-coast. AS A MEMBER OF TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE WE AGREE TO:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services to our customers to correct existing problems and which services are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion of deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the first time.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.